How to connect OBD2 / running Torque
- install Torque Pro (if you want to run own PIDs).
- Disconnect and reconnect your OBD2 dongle (avoid other connections to the OBD2 dongle).
- start your head unit / Carbotics with ignition switched on.
- start Settings on Carbotics, goto Bluetooth Settings and establish connection to your OBD2 dongle.
- if this works out of the box goto next main step.
- if your Carbotics does not "see" OBD2 dongle install Bluetooth Pair ( https://goo.gl/DVCHXn ), "Set Device Visible" and run "BLE Scan" (be patient).
- if it still fails install "Force Pair", set the PIN for your OBD2 (usually 0000 or 1234) and connect.
- now start Torque, goto Settings - OBD2 Adapter Settings and choose your adapter.
- Torque should now work for you. Please be sure Carbotics is the only hardware "grabbing" OBD2 dongle connection.
Bye for now Fred